- Begin by logging in using your login credentials, or creating a new account if you don’t have one yet.
- After successfully creating an account, you will gain access to various features, including the ability to build and backtest your trading strategies. This allows you to evaluate the performance and efficiency of your algorithmic trading strategy.
- In addition, we provide our users and members with free algorithmic trading strategies that you can utilize and explore in order to better understand our product.
- To start building your own strategy, navigate to the “Strategy” section and click on the “Build Strategies” button.
5. Once you are in the strategy builder, you will have several options to choose from. For instance, you can select the “2LEG” option to proceed with a two-legged strategy.
6. After clicking on the “Build Strategies” button, a popup will appear. In this popup, you will find an option to import existing templates. Our social community page is a valuable resource where you can find a variety of strategies that you can easily copy and paste into the backtest platform.
7. To access these strategies, visit the Alphabots Community page and locate the desired template. Copy the template from the community page and import it into the backtest platform by following the instructions provided. REFER TO img-h & img-i
Don’t forget to checkout out blogs @blogs.alphabots.in